Health & Safety
At Bracknell Roofing, health & safety is key to everything.
With our zero tolerance approach, we rely on a formal set of guidelines to establish safety standards and frameworks to protect our clients, our own team, sub-contractors and the general public. We focus on every single one of our employees’ responsibilities. This is clearly reflected in our safety motto: “Safety is key, it’s up to you and me.”
A roofing contractor with health & safety at its heart
Our safety first mind-set includes making sure we are compliant with all relevant statutory requirements, regulations and Codes of Practice. To help us achieve this, we take safety advice from specialist consultants, as well as having the Etex Group health & safety guidance and access to their experts. We have a comprehensive Health & Safety Management System, managed by our in-house professionally qualified Health & Safety management team.
Following an independent assessment, Bracknell have achieved the criteria required for OHSAS 18001:2007
This accreditation offers assurance to our customers that Bracknell's operations meet the quality and safety standards
Choose a company you know is committed to world-class performance. Our aims include:
- Ensuring our contract managers are all SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) as a minimum
- Having SSSTS (Site Supervisors' Safety Training Scheme) qualified personnel in all site teams
- Our management team all being IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health) trained as a minimum
- Membership of the NFRC, the British Safety Council, Builders Profile, and Constructionline (the UK government certification service), which means we hold SSIP, SMAS and CHAS accreditations
- Please download our Bracknell Health, Safety & Environmental Arrangements